On Dienstag, 20. Juli 2010, Ralph Glasstetter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just in case you missed that... the recognized file extensions can also be
> changed without changing the source code by editing the filter/loadfilter
> resource in the ~/.qt/dvbcut.sf.netrc file.

Yes, I know. But I would like to get it into the package.

And btw. it's a problem that dvbcut store the default file filter info for the
file dialogs in that config. These user-specific files don't get touched on
package updates. That's why the user never see if dvbcut supports new file
formats. And the user don't expect to delete some file he don't know about to
get the latest changes in a application. In fact I don't know any other
application which behaves this way.

Danny