Hi!

I made some personal changes to version 0.5.4 and recently roughly ported
to Qt 4. I also tried to make use of the ordinary ffmpeg libraries.

This is about what I did:
* Created a new repo on BitBucket using mercurial (hg)
* Automatic Qt 4 porting
* A ton of std_string was replaced with QString as we in Sweden need mor
than Ascii in our filenames (åäö).
* Many places where ffmpeg was called is commented out as the interface is
changed. I did not mange to find replacements for everything.
* I started a branch for Qt4 reqrite of UI that I realized will be to huge
for me at this point

not show any pictures due to problems with recent versions of ffmpeg-libs.
* I have marked most relevant changes with tags. Those I have solved is
marked to be reviewed.
* The bundled ffmpeg is still in my project but currently not in my build
system.

I didn't know that there was very much activities going so I decided to do
this in a fork that I named Qut The Crap. If there are others interested to
continue this work (my payed work is almost killing me for the moment) I am
willing to either hand over the code or open up the repo for you. If you
like the name we can use it, if you don't we can continue with DVB Cut.

My reason for doing this is that my wife (mostly) and I (sometimes) cut out
commercials (crap) from our many films recorded from TV (thus cut the
crap).

My personal changes was to move the sliders for film navigation and I think
I added some further scaling factors. I have a roller mouse so I prefer to
have vertical sliders on the right side of the movie.

You can find the project at:
https://bitbucket.org/ridderby/qutthecrap/overview
The mostly working version is in branch easyport while the refactoring of
UI is in branch default.

BR
Erik