Urb writes,

>       Am I the only one who is concerned that the ARRL is determining
> what others may put up on their website? I understand their position
> but don't we all have the right to post legal information on our
> websites without censure or repercussions by a third party?

I don't know that ARRL is determining what you may or may not post on
your web site.  What they are saying is that if you choose to post
full details of QSOs (specific times), your action can contribute
to cheating and as such, it violates he rules of the DXCC program.

I don't see this as any different than a business listing the name,
address and account numbers of its customers on a public web site.
As long as the business does not publish the credit card and social
security numbers it's probably not technically illegal but the
information may well be enough to enable a less than honest person
to get the credit card and social security numbers of those customers.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV