John Owens - N7TK

From: "Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

No difference.
Everything, whether field checked or HQ checked or partial LOTW or full LOTW,
gets processed along with all other submissions received at the same time.

Now there is one trick to get you in sooner – it eliminates a mail delay…submit
a partial LOTW submission. The minute you push the button on LOTW submit, you
are in the queue with all the other paperwork(field checked) or HQ submitted
(with card checking) or LOTW submits….they all get processed in order received.

Don
Ac7zg