From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: DX Chat
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] Re: Card Checkers

Don:

That is not quite true. My last submittal was what they call a "Hybrid"
submittal consisting of a few LOTW credits added to the main part of the
submittal which is 92 QSO's that were field checked. My field checked
paperwork was mailed within a couple of days of when they were field checked
and when I applied for the partial LOTW credits, and I sit in the same queue
that everyone else is in. That submittal was logged in on Dec 27, 2007 and
is still waiting to be processed. Per their website, they are now processing
applications that were logged in during the week of Dec 7, 2007 so I still
have about 3 weeks to go.

John Owens - N7TK

From: "Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

No difference.

Everything, whether field checked or HQ checked or partial LOTW or full
LOTW, gets processed along with all other submissions received at the same
time.

Now there is one trick to get you in sooner - it eliminates a mail
delay.submit a partial LOTW submission. The minute you push the button on
LOTW submit, you are in the queue with all the other paperwork(field
checked) or HQ submitted (with card checking) or LOTW submits..they all get
processed in order received.

Don

Ac7zg

  _____