So you suggest those that get field checked go to the head of the line?
And the HQ-checked get put off until later?

That line's pretty deep. To do so means that the HQ-checked submission would
somehow get less priority. This seems to put those submitters who don't have
access to a field checker at a strong disadvantage.  Maybe someday the field
checked backlog would drop to zero and HQ submissions would get their day?

And if you're not arguing this, then we must presume that the submissions
get checked on the basis of "when-logged-in" to DXCC whether field checked
or HQ-checked.  So your suggestion would somehow force, on a weekly basis,
having the field-checked submissions processed first during their "week" and
the HQ-check last?  How does this help the huge backlog?

Doesn't seem well thought out.

Frankly John, the problem is with the lack of adequate staffing to handle
the backlog.

  _____