Rag:

I'm looking at the ST0R web site right now, and under "QSL Information" (see
http://www.dxfriends.com/SouthernSudan2011/qsl.php ) they make NO mention
whatsoever of ANY donation needed for a LotW upload.

They ask for an SAE and enough IRC's to cover the return postage, nothing
unreasonable, and also explicitly state that they will also return cards via
the bureau if you choose not to include sufficient return postage / IRC's.

Now if you want to get picky, they also state on that page that donors who
contribute above a certain $ amount can email the manager directly with
their QSO information for a card.  Are they giving special consideration to
those who donate?  You can make that argument.  You can also argue that
that's a courtesy to those who donate, a perk. not a demand for funds.

But that is hardly a cash cow, and they still have to print and mail the
cards.

So your argument is invalid.

Now if you're complaining about a different DXpedition, cite facts and don't
tie it to an ST0R thread.  It implies that they are doing something that the
facts show they are not.

And if you really feel the need to libel this group, do it elsewhere.

  _____