Oh yes Rag, you've made more than a few points.  But let's stick to the
important one.

I am positive that the ST0R logs will be on Logbook of the World at some
point.  I'm not going to spend time combing their web site to find out when
they plan to do that.  The group has done several other trips in the past,
including E4X Palestine, that have been uploaded in the past. why would they
change now?

Nor do I think they are deliberately "delaying" solely to rake in money,
despite allegations from you to the contrary.  I base this again on their
past history. my E4X QSO's were confirmed on LotW before I sent for my QSL
card.  If they were waiting for a payoff, it would have been a long time
before my LotW confirmation arrived.

So why is it taking so long?  As I told you directly, you'll get the best
answer by asking them directly.  But I suspect they're busy. merging logs,
checking for bad or missing information, putting things away, sorting
incoming requests, and so forth.  And that is in ADDITION to them living
their lives, working, family, other operating, etc.

Therefore:  Cut them some slack.

I'm sure you're eager for your confirmations to come, since it's a "new
one," but they will come.

Yes. T32C uploaded within a few weeks.  So have other groups.  Others have
taken months, some years.  Others have not uploaded at all.  Are you going
to try and "pressure" everyone else into giving you near- or
relative-instant gratification?

Therefore:  trying to "pressure" them into moving faster, solely because YOU
are impatient, is not the answer.  And using this reflector to try and stir
up "pressure" is pointless. and against the spirit (if not the precise
letter) of the rules of this reflector.

This reflector is meant for discussion of news and events (the announcement
of that news belongs on the companion DX NEWS reflector), and it is meant to
do so in a calm, rational, friendly matter.  It is NOT meant to pressure,
coerce, or otherwise hassle DX operators or those who volunteer their time
to operate and/or confirm DXpeditions.

Your earlier criticism of the ST0R group over your unhappiness over their
confirmation policies with regard to Logbook of the World came dangerously
close to crossing the line.  I am not putting on my Administrator hat. yet.
I am simply cautioning you to tone it down and/or knock it off.

Your position has been noted.  Now, if you can't continue a calm discussion
without either pressure or gloating, perchance you should take your comments
elsewhere.

73, ron w3wn

  _____