Guess I'm paranoid.

I back up my new or changed personal data, including DX4WIN files to a CD/RW
automatically (using Window XP's scheduler and an XCOPY bat file) at 3 AM
every morning except for Sunday, when I backup all those files.  But, the
CD/RW won't hold all of them, so I do the same thing at 4 AM with an
external USB connected ORB 2.2 GB removable disk drive.  On that one I
include photos and other large files.

Then, from time to time, I copy all my data files to both my laptop and an
older computer I use as a print and disk server.

And, I use a 64MB memory key to keep a copy of my important files in my
car's glove compartment.  Not quite what they say about having a copy
"off-site", but better than nothing, should something terrible happen to the
house.

Oh, by the way, I occasionally back up the print server to tape and store
the latest in my fireproof safe...  as well the latest removable cartridge
from the Orb drive.

Speaking from experience,

John, K2CIB