Hi!

I completed my first LoTW upload on Friday - shipping about 11,500 QSOs up,
and receiving confirmation of 744 QSLs. Very cool - everything seemed to be
working fine _until_ after it was all over, and I attempted to import the
resulting LoTWdownload.ADI file into DX4WIN to analyze my results.

During import into DX4WIN, I received hundreds of error messages - but upon
inspection discovered that there were really only 4 errors:

All W/K QSOs - "Error:Prefix=291" ( for hundreds of QSOs with W/K calls -
what does that mean?)
DL2FAG - "Error:OtherPfx=DL/D" (5 errors for 5 different QSOs with the
DL2FAG... all other DL QSOs were fine )
3B6RF - "Error:Prefix=4" ( 6 errors for 6 QSOs with 3B6RF )
T88ZZ - "Error:Prefix=22" ( 2 errors for 2 QSOs with T88ZZ )

So, are these DX4WIN import errors, or LoTW export errors? Has anyone else
had the same problems?

-larry
K8UT