Larry,

I switched on all error reporting for the import, and I observe:

1. The adif file shows 81 as country number for DL2FAG a few times.
That maps to DL/D (deleted Germany). Is that in your original log too?

2. ZK1NNP has an IOTA like: OC-159 MAN. This is never a valid IOTA

3.  There are a number of US counties spelled differently and therefore
not recognized.

4. ON4CAS in zone 40; not likely
(There are lots of zone differences; OK2ZC, K6BIR etc.)

5. A grid locator of NS46 for GM4FDM ??

6. DX4WIN has no knowledge about Canadian provinces; so they
are reported as an error.

7. The number of errors you get for the USA indicates to me that
your country mapping is different.
Do you have a line: K, 291 or W,291; The K or the W should be the
same as the one assigned by DX4WIN. Check what prefix you see in
the QSO window.

Some of the errors I do not understand, and it makes me wonder how
good the information is in the ARRL database. I was under the impression
that an error on the user side (like a zone number) would
come back with the correct zone from the ARRL data. DX4WIN could
use this information to correct the entry in your own data.

Now I wonder.

Paul

Paul van der Eijk (KK4HD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]