At 06:48 AM 11/23/03 -0800, WC7N wrote:

>Larry when you imported these to DX4WIN how did they show up as a LoTW
>confirmation so you won't be looking for a card that you don't have, when
>you make a submission to the ARRL.
>
>Because of that I have not tried to import from LoTW yet.

The thing to do, IMO, is to open a separate log file and import into it
only the QSOs which you have confirmed through LOTW.  That way you can keep
your LOTW stats without confusing the confirmed by card vs confirmed by
LotW situation.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29.
2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm