Help. I've read and re-read the User's Guide and I've diddled all theparameters I could to get two QSOs (with same station) on one QSL label. I've also searched the Archives without success. Can anyone tell me how to trigger it?

I've tried MAX QSO at 0, 1 and 2, but I get the exact same results - separate labels for each QSO.

I'm running version 705.  What have I missed?

Maybe font size? Go To File|Databases|Labels| [your label}, double-click on the call and body fonts and adjust the font size to one small enough to get more than one per label.

73, Pete N4ZR