Rather basic question, but needs to be asked:  Have you designed a  label
with more than 1 QSO line on it?

Steve

In a message dated 11/25/2008 6:14:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Another  thing to consider is the "commercial" line. I find that I can
only get 1  QSO on a label if the commercial is turned on. (This is the
line at the  bottom that says something like "QSO confirmed by  DX4WIN".)

Craig
K0CF

-----Original Message-----
From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On  Behalf Of AC0W
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 5:18 PM
To:  dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] HELP - Multiple QSOs on one  QSL label

Another option is to use a taller label which will allow more  lines of text
to be printed. The standard 15/16" tall label doesn't end up  with many lines
for QSO data once Call Sign and header information is  printed.

Bill
AC0W

---- Pete Smith  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 02:20 PM 11/25/2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED]  wrote:
>Help.  I've read and re-read the User's Guide and I've  diddled all
>theparameters I could to get two QSOs (with same station)  on one QSL
>label.  I've also searched the Archives without  success.  Can anyone tell
>me how to trigger  it?
>
>I've tried MAX QSO at 0, 1 and 2, but I get the exact same  results -
>separate labels for each QSO.
>
>I'm running  version 705.  What have I missed?

Maybe font size? Go To  File|Databases|Labels| [your label}, double-click on
the call and body  fonts and adjust the font size to one small enough to get
more than one  per label.

73, Pete  N4ZR