I was able to duplicate the DX4WIN Data Updater problem on a Windows
XP SP2 system, where it always wants to update the updater program.
After upgrading to Service Pack 3, the problem remained.  There are
still 98+ more Microsoft updates to download and install.

I made a small change to the program that seems to have fixed it.
Incidentally, this is the same change I made for the IOTA fullist.xml
file last year.  I have not tested this yet on my main computer which
did NOT show the problem.

In a little while, I'll upload a test version for people to try out.
This won't be the final version, as there is one more small change I
want to make (I hope you'll like it).

Then hope this problem doesn't happen again in November when USA time
changes back from daylight to standard time.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us