I haven't been following the Updater thread too closely so I'm not sure
what the problem has been.  I haven't run the updater since December I
think.

I just ran it.  It says I have version 4.6 and said I have the latest
version.  It proceeded to update 7 files.  Checking my Save directory it
looks like the files updated.

I'm using XP Pro SP3.

Alan N5NA