I feel that Paul will surprise us with a new version very soon.

73 DX de PY2YP - Cesar

On 04/01/2014 17:21, Erkki Heikkinen wrote:
I feel I have to express a different view.

I have been using DX4Win since V1.6 and now I am using V8.4. There is
absolutely nothing I miss in DX4Win. It does everything I need. Most
important are the groups as I have logs from over 30 callsigns in the
same log. However, I think most users don't know how to use the groups.
It takes some manual reading...

There seems to be wishes to connect the DX cluster with one click. I
don't have problem to click three times. LoTW is also easy - a few
clicks and no problems ever. If there are no more updates to the
program, I will probably be using this version the rest of my life. Of
course your needs might be different.

A big thank to Jim AD1C who has put a lot of work into the updating of
country files. And a big thank to Paul for making the program.

73 Erkki OH2BF (since 1962)