First, thanks for bearing with me as I muddle my way thru this mess. As you can tell, I have not spent a lot of time with LOTW and the related DX4Win functions, even though I uploaded to LOTW several years ago (or at least I thought I did). After running AD1C's comparison program, I found a large number of mismatches. Next, I downloaded the LOTW report and imported it into DX4Win, thinking that would fix things. Wrong again! I found a BUNCH of DX4Win entries that did not show up in LOTW, exactly the opposite of the problem I thought I had. It appears that I have a number of Qs marked as uploaded to LOTW that are not actually showing up in LOTW. I do not know for a fact that only the one upload date is bad so I am thinking I should just upload the entire log, even though I am confident that at least parts of it have already been uploaded. Is that a safe solution or am I just going to make things worse. As in, is LOTW smart enough to recognize and delete/ignore duplicate Qs?

Thanks Again,
Mike / W8DN
DX4Win Since Version 0.97
WN8NBO in 1964