From: Paul F6EXV

Date: 4/16/2020 11:38:03 AM

To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net

Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Fw: Re: Very Satisfied with DX4WIN

rue Bruce, the search is just great with DX4Win.....

But the program is not being adapted to the changes in our ham world...

FT8, LoTW, Clublog...

Is it that hard to implement these improvements ?

All other programs do that, why can't Clublog do it too ? Is it that hard ?

But no matter what we Europeans say about it, there will still be no

reaction from the developpers.

I fully agree with Ricardo : if we are not informed of the future of

DX4Win, we will leave...

The fact we "insist" indicated that, yes, we like DX4Win, vut we could

like it even more if we were listened to....

73

Paul F6EXV

Le 16/04/2020 à 17:27, Bruce Blackley a écrit :

> I agree 100% with Mike and Tim. I have gotten into discussions with
several

> of my friends over the phone that use other logging programs. If I ask
them

> a question about how many countries they have confirmed on a certain band
or

> some other information, they muddle around and can't figure out how to
pull

> out the information they need. In Dx4Win you can search for just about any

> information you need,in most cases,in a matter of seconds . What good is a

> logging program if you can't track your progress the way you want. Dx4Win

> does everything I need it to and more. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

> Unless you are the Government. Then you fix it until it is broke.

> 73

> Bruce

> WD4LBR

and