Sure, I would be willing to pay for it.  Can Paul give me a quote?

Dave, N4QS

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf
Of Jerry N9AW
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 3:53 PM
To: Paul F6EXV <f6...@hotmail.com>
Cc: DX4WIN Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Fw: Re: Very Satisfied with DX4WIN

And if Paul (developer) were to implement these things you ask for, would you
be willing to pay for it?  The man and his family have to eat too.
Or how about this, would you be willing to pay an annual fee for upgrades to
DX4WIN ?  Other loggers with robust features demand this.
I too am a very long time user of DX4WIN.  I don't recall the year I started
using it but it seems like the early 90s.  As I recall, Paul said long ago that
he was freezing any further development of DX4WIN.  That lasted for a long
time.  When we went from vers 8 to vers 9, I considered that a gift.  I can't
even recall if we paid to get the new version, if we did it was something like
$35.  For someone to whine and complain that they want their money's worth, I
mean come on.  I'm sure you'd throw $35 over the bar in one evening or spend
that for a mediocre lunch.  The other thing to consider is that perhaps Paul
does not have time to devote to DX4WIN.
Maybe, he has just lost interest.

Here's a thought, write to Paul direct in stead of the user group.  We're not
the ones that will be doing any develop of DX4WIN.

73
Jerry, N9AW