Check the following settings in preferences.

On the STATION tab, make sure those bands and modes are Checked.

On File | Awards, click the DXCC tab.  Again, make sure those and modes are
Checked.

Make sure that LoTW is checked under "Confirmation"

Nothing can change your award flags to Submitted or Checked except you.
See:

https://ad1c.us/dx4win/appnotes/dxcc.html
https://ad1c.us/dx4win/appnotes/lotw.html

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us