Tim/All,

I have subscribed to QRZ.com XML service and verified it is working using
the QRZ XML Test page.
I have put the following in the Ext Data config of DX4WIN - this is a
copy/paste from the fields in DX4WIN:

Initial Callsign Lookup Address:
http://xmldata.qrz.com/xml/current/?username=[USERNAME];password=[PASSWORD];
agent=[PROGRAM]

Callsign Lookup Address:
http://xmldata.qrz.com/xml/current/?s=[SESSIONID];callsign=[CALLSIGN]

and in the User Info box I have put my callsign which is my username for
QRZ.com login and in the Password box I entered my callsign.

Pressing F3 with a callsign from in the QSO Entry window, with a  callsign
entered that I know QRZ has info for, results in a blank popup box??

I have tried changing my password so it has ONLY letters and numbers but
that did not work.  I have searched the web for any additional help but no
joy.

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

DX4WIN version is 9.0.9

Regards,