> It seems that some of the users of E-gold (and the management of E-gold)
> have NOT been too receptive to "common" folk using this service for
> playing "games".

Playing "games" is fine; I occasionally do a little "gaming" otherwise
referred to as gambling. Guaranteeing returns in excess of any investor's
wet dream is not fine. Complaining that it is e-gold's fault that you
didn't get these outrageous returns is not fine. Screaming to high heaven
that you will never use e-gold again because they endorsed the "High Yield
INVESTMENT Program" is not fine.

> Our game accounts have been frozen and government action has been initiated
> against some of the sites ... and, we just don't care for that.

I don't care for getting caught when I'm scamming people either. Wow, we
actually have something in common!

> I put out a regular "game" newsletter and in it I have suggested that ALL
> of us take our business over to OSGold.  I know that most of you will be
> VERY happy to hear that ... we aim to please.

Then by all means... Please do. Let OSGold deal with the 95% of your
"game" players that become upset and blame OSGold because they didn't
receive their guaranteed 5000% ROI/week. Let them deal with the PR
nightmare this causes when these dissatisfied users storm across the net.

> "Bugs" in the OSGold system ?  It seems to me that E-gold has NO ROOM to
> talk about "bugs" in ANYone elses system ... E-gold has been around for
> YEARS and STILL has a couple laying about.  Cease and desist.

I am a programmer, and let me say for the record "There has never been, is
not, and will never be any complex program that is completely bug free".
However, you can a lot of testing before launching a program, hoping to
weed out 99% of the bugs. Nothing is bug free, eBay has bugs in their
system. The -N-S-A- has bugs in the software that they use to monitor us.

Viking Coder