From: shupperd1
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: [e-gold-list] Re: OSGOLD

It is not the same David

Money to Gold, and Gold to Money, Pays Referral Comissions Directly to Your eGold account.
the FASTEST funding on the net. www.fastgold.net

Stay informed about all the latest egold investments, games, and scams. BE INFORMED!!!
http://www.e-told.com/?157585

for all of your internet shopping needs visit my mall
www.multiplexmall.com/js1460

God Bless You and Yours,
James Shupperd

Contact me anytime