My name is Laurie Dyke and I am a member of the OSGold team.
I have been a member of this list for some time, and although I
haven't been vocal, I have enjoyed, and in fact learned from, the
many discussions here.

Having been offline the last few days, due to a computer crash, this
was among the 1st messages I read.  I feel the need to respond.

1st of all, I must state that OSGold is not a scam.  Although the
system was tested completely before launch, some problems
came to our attention after the traffic started, and they are being
resolved as quickly as possible.  I have never seen a launch
without this frantic correction of errors.  In this, we are no different.

The unfortunate thing, is that it delayed our adding the features to
the site which we had hoped to already have accessible, but our
members come 1st, and so it was a necessary delay.  Getting the
links up for outexchange was one of the things that was delayed.

We are adding Exchange Service Providers to the OSGold family
now, and the links to these providers will be listed on the OSgold
site as soon as they are ready.

You will be pleased to find that some names you trust have done
their homework and have decided to join the team.

In regard to CashOverTime, I am also a member with them.  I
assure you that they are operated by a different person, someone
in whom I have complete trust.  I have received many of my back
payments into my OSGold account, and if you have not, you want
to verify that you have entered your OSGold account information
correctly in their member profile.  Once this is done, they will catch
up quickly.

With all the scams on the internet recently, it is perfectly
understandable that people will be skeptical of something new.  I
understand this completely.  I also know that  OSGold is not one of
them.  We are real, and we are here to stay.

Sincerely,

Laurie