Graham Kelly wrote:
This person wants me to refund the difference in the cost of the e-gold
when he delivered it to us, after he cancelled his order, and we refunded
him. He gave us $580 USD worth of e-gold, which was returned in *full*,
less the DMT transfer fees, plus an apology for the delay. Apparantly,
the value of gold reduced by some $13 odd! (Incidently, we would have
refunded his e-gold for EXACTLY the same amount had the ecurrency value
increased... he could have made $ on the refund!)

The ethical way to deal with a situation like this is to return the exact amount of gold by weight to the customer, not the USD value.

Sidd.

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.