I have just read Mychael's comments about L25 & L26.

I appear to have missed the change in the Low-Pass Filter components when I upgraded my Revision A PCB to Revision B. I see from the latest circuit diagram that the filter is labelled "40/60m".

What is the reason for the change in the filter components, and is the change recommended for the Revision A K2?

Thanks de David G4DMP

In a recent message, Mychael Morohovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said....
The K2 set that you have, with L25, L26 each consisting of 16 turns, is for
K2 kits that have serial numbers below 3000. Did you buy this set from me? I
ask because I keep these older toroid variations in a separate area and only
get them out when it is requested of me by a builder with an older kit. This
sort of request is rare.

Based on the serial number that you have given, L25 should have 14 turns and
L26 should have 12 turns. Regardless of how you acquired the parts, I will
send you the two correct toroids at no charge if you will supply me with
your shipping particulars.