 ----- Original Message -----
 From: David Pratt
 I appear to have missed the change in the Low-Pass Filter components
 when I upgraded my Revision A PCB to Revision B.  I see from the
 latest
 circuit diagram that the filter is labelled "40/60m".

 What is the reason for the change in the filter components, and is
 the
 change recommended for the Revision A K2?