  From: David Pratt<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Elecraft Reflector<mailto:elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 12:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K2 L25 and L26

  I have just read Mychael's comments about L25 & L26.

  I appear to have missed the change in the Low-Pass Filter components
  when I upgraded my Revision A PCB to Revision B.  I see from the latest
  circuit diagram that the filter is labelled "40/60m".

  What is the reason for the change in the filter components, and is the
  change recommended for the Revision A K2?

  Thanks de David G4DMP

  In a recent message, Mychael Morohovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>>
  said....
  >The K2 set that you have, with L25, L26 each consisting of 16 turns, is for
  >K2 kits that have serial numbers below 3000. Did you buy this set from me? I
  >ask because I keep these older toroid variations in a separate area and only
  >get them out when it is requested of me by a builder with an older kit. This
  >sort of request is rare.
  >
  >Based on the serial number that you have given, L25 should have 14 turns and
  >L26 should have 12 turns. Regardless of how you acquired the parts, I will
  >send you the two correct toroids at no charge if you will supply me with
  >your shipping particulars.

  Help:
http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm<http://mailman.qth.net/subscribershtm>
  Elecraft web page: http://www.elecraft.com<http://www.elecraft.com/>