Good Evening,

I have aligned my K2 according to the builder's manual. So far I have a great
working 80 and 40 meter K2. The other bands are puzzling me and after a few
days searching and head scratching I'm out of ideas.

Using an antenna and/or atmospheric noise for receiver alignment, I have what I
consider to be very good reception on 80 and 40. On 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters
the reception seems OK in some cases but band conditions are likely the cause
of sporadic results for reception.

I used the the K2 internal power meter and a 50 ohm dummy load for transmitter
alignment. I have the following results.

80 meters    14,4 watts
40 metres    15.2 watts
30 meters        .3 watts
20 meters        .3 watts
17 meters      2.0 watts
15 meters      3.0 watts
12 meters      5.2 watts
10 meters      2.0 watts

I have checked component values and placement along with checking the soldering
once again. Any ideas to point me in the right direction?

73 Ed N0EHQ