On Feb 12, 2005, at 6:25 PM, Rich Lentz wrote:

Perhaps the amateur radio telescope software would work. Look at this web
page,

http://radiojove.gsfc.nasa.gov/ they have a kit but why not use a K1 set to
one (each for a day) QRP frequencies.

More info here http://my.integritynet.com.au/purdic/radio-telescope.htm

Perhaps several of us should do this.

Nothing would warm my heart more than an Elecraft group effort to help BPL equipment manufacturers fully parameterize their unintentional emitters. I'm sure they'd welcome our enthusiastic participation, our expertise, and our sincere motivation to ensure that such gear complies with *all* regulations. Talk about a great contribution to science as well as to the radio art! Make it so....

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---