On Mar 4, 2005, at 1:20 AM, Eric Swartz WA6HHQ - Elecraft wrote:

OP1 is the KSB2's SSB fixed b/w filter, which has been optimized for minimum ripple at one SSB b/w. In SSB it is always used for transmit, but it or any of the CW filter bandwidths can be used for receive.

Here's an interesting question -- what are OP2-5 for? I spent a while studying the schematic trying to figure out if these selections also activated some other I/O lines in the KSB2 controller. None that I could find.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901