Hi Larry,

Thanks for posting the link to the Elecraft awards. They are great looking certificates. I worked over 100 countries with my K1 #764 and have also qualified for Ragchewer. So I'll be submitting for those once I get the paperwork together.

Now I have K2 #4155 and currently working on the NAQCC QRP CW QSO-a-day award. Those contacts are helping for CC and WAS. I had fun in the EQP but could not put in as much time as I would have liked. I worked 23 different Elecrafters, some on multi-bands for total of 30.

Larry thanks for all of your contributions which make the Elecraft community so rewarding for us all.

Joe
K4NVJ