Good Grief..I am SOOoooo over 'The Wedding'...no we got 4 channels of
highlights....just in case 'we' missed something....Then all the talking
heads are ranting on dissecting 'the dress'   'the hairdo'    'the shoes'
 'the suit' and the list goes on...Hmmmmmm....did I miss something?

I am just so deilighted I could just........@#*&^!......

Grrrrrr...but the Extra Class Licencee has told me to 'get over
it'....wonder what that means?

Gary

On 30 April 2011 10:16, <n...@n5ge.com> wrote:

> Yep, my wife went to Austin to visit the grandkids today, and before she
> left
> she told me not to record anything because she had a "four hour recording
> of the
> wedding scheduled".  When I asked who was getting married there was a
> sudden
> short but very intense thunder storm right over our home. :o)
>
> You guys be careful.  That must be one important wedding!
>
> 73,
> Tom
> Amateur Radio Operator N5GE
>

> On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:52:16 -0700, "Kevin Rock" <kev...@coho.net> wrote:
>
> >Who is getting married?
> >    Kevin.  KD5ONS
> >

> >On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:50:41 -0700, Fred Jensen <k6...@foothill.net>
> wrote:
> >
> >> You mean it isn't canceled because of some little family wedding?

VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
Elecraft Equipment
K3 #679, KPA-500 #018
Living the dream!!!