I never "got it" in the first place.

Wifey got up at three AM and watched it.
She then proceeded to gripe about the coverage the rest of the day.
She said some unkind things about Katey Couric and questioned her
heritage a couple of times.

Seems the wife was interested in the sites and sounds, "the pageantry"
and not the play by play from the talking heads. "Everytime they showed
something worth watching it lasted about 30 seconds then switch right
back to those people".

We're getting a cable TV upgrade so we can get BBC America.

I said "what for,.....better coverage of the divorce?"

Got me out of the conversation.

--
R. Kevin Stover
AC0H