From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Ed Stallman
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 12:47 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] RIBBON MICROPHONE

Hello , I'm  A  new K3 user and I would like to be sure this Microphone will
work with the K3 before placing my order ... Please have a look here

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/mxl-r144-ribbon-microphone

I have friends using this Mic on other radio's without audio gear and they
all sound very natural , Also will I be able to use the rear Mic Jack ? I'm
hoping I can to help keep clutter from up front .

Thanks Ed