Kind of mean-spirited, no?  I have a number of files and documents
stored on 5 1/4" 360 KB floppies [remember those], including my master's
thesis.  They were put there by me, mainly using an MS-DOS very early
forerunner to MS Office called "Enable" running on a 10 MHz AT&T desktop
built by Olivetti, with a green screen.   I don't know where I could
find a 5 1/4" drive now, I don't know where I can find a copy of that
version of Enable [it stored stuff in some form of compressed binary
because 4GB USB sticks hadn't been invented then [OK, USB hadn't been
invented either] and it had to work within what today we would consider
laughable storage limits, and I suspect at least some of the diskettes
are no longer readable.

Fortunately, I have printed copies of them, especially the thesis I
worked so hard on, and they are as readable as the day I printed them.
Does that make me a Luddite?

73,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA