Good Evening,
    Summer is over.  From the 85 degrees of last Sunday to the 52
degrees of today the weather has not only gotten much colder but now it
is back to rain and clouds.  I have never had a summer that lasted only
two weeks.  Now the long range forecast has changed so next year will be
much like this year.  Maybe the Farmer's Almanac will give me better news.

    Propagation was good on twenty meters during the morning hours this
week.  I got to be one of the K6JSS/7 ops from Oregon this week.  Twenty
was great to the East Coast while forty was almost exclusively West
Coast.  I did get a contact on 15 meters into the Southeast.  Too bad it
was only one week and won't happen again for another 50 years.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 6 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-