I am looking for a backpack rig (3-5 day backpacking trips). I know the KX1 is more portable but I am wondering specifically about the receiver performance between the two. Also in regards to the K2. I know the K2 is a better reciever but I'm coming from one disappointment. I purchased another rig that I was going to use as my backpacking rig but it's reciever is not that great and nothing I do makes it better. I may want the world, but I would like to have a decent receiver. On top of that, as long as it transmits and is decent on batteries, the other functionality is marginal on my list of priorities.

Thanks for any comments,

Jeremy
KB8LFA