Joel,

I use the same ones I used for Windoze. My MacBook Pro running Mountain Lion
doesn't enumerate the ports the way Win does. I have two, and they're reported
as usbserial-FTCEQGKK and usbserial-A700f4ur.

If the Macs y'all are getting have a single audio jack (in/out on the same
jack), look at the iMic to split 'em.

I'd highly recommend RUMLog for logging.

73, Mike NF4L