Tnx for the info, Dave.  When I joined the list a few years ago, everything
went into its proper subfolder, and I just assumed it was an automated
process.

As Elecraft products continue to grow in number and popularity, a single
list will become more and more unmanageable over time.

73,
Barry W2UP

David Windisch wrote