If there's going to be a vote [which I sincerely doubt], I vote for one list. I have yet to exhaust the capabilities of T-Bird in filtering and segregating messages. Including the Elecraft product(s) in the subject line really really helps, but even if not there, 98%+ of the Elecraft list messages still end up where I want them.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2013 Cal QSO Party 5-6 Oct 2013
- www.cqp.org

"In this age, the first thing you need to learn is the location of the Del key."
        Leo Endres, Philosopher and software engineer