For a decent Spectrum Analyzer, 9kHz to 1.5 GHz with tracking generator, check out the Rigol DSA 815-TG. It is available for under $1500 and free shipping for Amazon Prime members. Not only is it an aide to the station equipment but it is an excellent piece of test equipment. As one reviewer stated, "it won't do what the Agilent Spectrum Analyzer costing some 10X as much will do but for the price, it is an excellent value".

73 Bob, K4TAX
K3S s/n 10,163