> Yes, he's also the originator of the amateur form of AMTOR and PSK31.

Yes.  Peter was the father of AMTOR, one of the most fun modes there ever was,
in my opinion.  Too bad it died off, especially when today's rigs would handle
it so well.  The throughput rate was just right to keep you humpin' on the
typing and carry on rag chews lasting as long as you didn't run out of material
to chew on.  ;)  By the way, the AMT-1 was his design, if I remember correctly,
and built by AEA, who also built the big PK-232.

Gary