That is my recollection as well. SITOR is very much alive and well, AMTOR, maybe not so much, amateurs tend to move on, sometimes but not always ahead of the pack. :-)

NAVTEX is also alive and well, 518 Kcs, I think.

Modes I remember but are more or less moribund:  AMTOR, HF AX.25 pa, AM.

Modes I don't know anything about: Olivia, anything with more than 3 tones, and everything that starts with "JT."

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2016