Have you tried using FLrig? I use FLrig with my KX2 and KX3, then FLdigi talks
to FLrig.
Also, make sure your comm port is the right one. I assume you’re on windows,
but you didn’t mention. So, which OS are you on?
-Kevin (KK4YEL)

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced !

On Jul 21, 2017, at 08:10, Tommy