All I can say to Elecraft is if I had the money to buy a K3 with all the options, given all the issues people have with them on this list, I probably would not even consider buying one.

I was not really all that impressed with the look of it when I saw it at Dayton this year. It reminded me of the Kenwood gear, I currently own.

73

Thom KI8W