Select "Completed listings" on the left of the ebay page and you can see
what past items sold (or did not sell) for. Two recently sold for about
$200. That is the real value I would use as a reference.

Ebay has transitioned to a lot of "Buy It Now" and "Best Offer" items
instead of auctions. Many are "new" knockoffs. I have found that the "Best
Offer" items can go for 20% or more below the asking price. The completed
listings won't tell what the selling price of those items were,
unfortunately. Ebay also has quite high fees when you include Ebay and
Paypal fees, but you do get some protections not found in private sales.

73,

Mark
W7MLG