I have some nice Bluetooth active noise cancelling headphones. They're a
folding set made by MPOW that I don't think they make anymore. You can also
plug a 3.5mm stereo patch cable into them and not turn on the Bluetooth
section, though you can still turn on the active noise cancelling
separately.

I've used them with several devices and they seem to work well. I've used
then with the patch cord to the KX3 headphone jack, and they work just
fine, but that's scarcely a test. I don't know how I would test the
Bluetooth function with the KX3, as the rig doesn't have Bluetooth output
that I'm aware of. I'd have to use a separate Bluetooth transmitter, which
I don't currently have.

The headphones I used are these, that I purchased at the time on Amazon.
Unfortunately, they are no longer available.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LBO0PWM

These appear to be a more recent model with similar functionality.

https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Cancelling-Bluetooth-Headphones-Noise-Cancelling/dp/B07GF8T9VT/

Gwen NG3P

--

-+-+-+-+-