Thanks Kevin.  Did you order the same models as Dave?Interesting to read that
the low latency features only work with their brand headphones. I believe I saw
that on Amazon who also carrys the Avantree brand.   I'll probably get the non
noise cancelling model headphones as I have a quiet shack.  Although now that I
think about it maybe the active noise cancelling model would be good for
traveling and FD/multi-op contesting. 73,Gary K9GS
-------- Original message --------From: kevinr <kev...@coho.net> Date: 11/19/18
 8:54 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net Subject: Re: [Elecraft]
Bluetooth Noise cancelling headphones
http://www.avantree.com/multipoint-bluetooth-transmitter-avantree-tc418.htmlhttp://www.avantree.com/active-noise-cancelling-bluetooth-headset-anc-headphones-anc031.htmlOn
 11/19/18 6:43 PM, GaryK9GS wrote:> Hello Dave,Do you have a link for what you
purchased?73,Gary K9GS> -------- Original message --------From: Dave Sublette
<k4to.d...@gmail.com> Date: 11/19/18  7:46 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Elecraft
Discussion List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>Subject: [Elecraft] Bluetooth Noise
cancelling headphones Good evening,A few days ago I posted a question about
using Bluetooth headsets and thelatency problem.  I got no answers, so I just
took the bull by the hornsand ordered something.Today I received the Avantree
Audikast aptX low latency transmitter and theAvantree ANC031 Active Noise
Canceling Headset.After three hours charging the headset, per the instructions,
I hooked itall to the headphone output of my KX3.It works!  There is no
detectable latency.  I can send and receive Morsewithout stuttering.  I can't
hear any latency at all.I walked the entire length of the house, about thirty
feet in eachdirection with walls, etc.  I can hear the receiver just fine.  One
end ofthe path is in the garage where my workshop is.  That gives the
possibilityof listening to a fixed or scanned set of frequencies while I am
working onsomething else.In short, it appears to be just what I wanted.  Now I
won't try to break myneck or drag all the radios off the table when I jump up
to go get anotherPepsi out of the fridge.  :-)No connection to selling these
products here.  Just reporting the resultsto to this point.I may report again
after I have used it awhile.  The battery charge isadvertised for 40 hours.
I'm sure I will put that to the test.73,Dave,
http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htmPost: mailto:elecr...@mailman.qth.netThis list
hosted by: http://www.qsl.netPlease help support this email list:
http://www.qsl.net/donate.htmlMessage delivered to garyk...@wi.rr.com>